Acupressure Points for Sinus Congestion and Nasal Problems
Acupressure Points are very helpful for Sinus and Nasal Congestion. Here we provide some most important Acupressure Points for Sinus Congestion and Nasal Problems. Sinus Congestion is very critical problem for any person. Nasal Congestion starts with common Nasal Allergy to Critical Sinus Congestion Decease. The common problems that lead to Sinus Congestion are Cold Weather, dust, Pet Dander and other allergies. Acupressure Points for Sinus Congestion gives relief in Sinus and other Nasal Congestion faster than medicine tablets.
Sinus Congestion and Nasal Problems happens due to Fungi, Bacteria, Allergens and Dust. The Sinus Problem shows symptoms like Blocking of Ears, Choke the Nose, Pains in Cheek Bones and Stifling Head. In Sinus Congestion, the person feels discomfort. Acupressure Points for Sinus Congestion and Nasal Problems heal the decease quicker and without side effects. Here we are going to discuss about Acupressure Points Sinus Congestion and Nasal Problems.
There are four types of Acupressure Pressure Points for Sinus Congestion as follows:
- Acupressure Face Points for Sinus
- Acupressure Neck and Head Points for Sinus
- Acupressure Arms and Hands Points for Sinus
- Acupressure Legs and Feet Points for Sinus
Applying the above Acupressure Points for Sinus Congestion in daily routine will help in relieving the discomfort of Sinus Problems and Nasal Congestion. The Acupressure Points for Nasal Congestion in detail are described as under:
Acupressure Points for Sinus Congestion and Nasal Problems
Acupressure Points for Sinus on face are situated around the Nose. The exact places of Acupressure Facial Points for Sinus Congestion are on the bridge of the Nose, Nostril Sides and under the Cheeks. The Points are as displayed in Picture.
- Bridge of the Nose: Find the points on top of your nose i.e. Bridge of the Nose. Put your Finger(s) on the Bridge of the nose same as we can see in Picture. Apply Pressure on the Bridge of the Nose for around four minutes.
- Nostril Sides: Go to the bottom of the Nose and gently touch the Nostril Sides. As you find the Pressure Point on Nostril Side, apply pressure on the points for a few minutes with your both hands’ fingers 90 degrees to your face.
- Under the Cheeks: Find the tender point under your cheeks. Move your hand around the below the Cheek to find that point. As you find that point, push at that point from bottom to upper side.
As you find Acupressure Face Points for Sinus, Apply Pressure and rub the points one by one for several times in a day. Acupressure Face Points for Sinus Congestion will help you to Heal your Frontal Sinus Problem, Upper Sinus Problem and make you Stress Free.
Neck and Head Points:
Acupressure Points for Sinus on Neck and Head are located at Top of the Neck on back side and on the head. The exact places are same as mentioned in Picture. As you find the Acupressure Neck and Head Points for Sinus Congestion, apply pressure for 5 minutes separately. Use your Thumb for applying pressure on Top of the Neck backside your head and hand should be on your head. Then use two thumbs together to apply pressure on Head. You should cover almost 3 Inches area while applying pressure.
- Top of the Neck on backside: Go to the backside of your head and top of the Neck, you will find the point. The point will be at middle of the neck and right up the top. The place where the Neck and Skull meets is the Point. Hold it with your one hand as thumb on the point. Apply Pressure for 5 minutes with your Thumb.
- On the Head: The point is on the Head. You will be able to find the Head Point by both hands, Put your Thumbs on the backside of Head on the Skull and fingers on upper side of Head. Find the Points on Head and Apply Pressure with both thumbs together for around 5 minutes.
Acupressure Neck and Head Points for Sinus Congestion will help you in regulating your breathing system, Relief in Tension and bring Mental Clarity.
Arms and Hands Points:
Arms and Hands Acupressure Points for Sinus Congestion and Nasal Problems are Inner Gate which is situated on backside of wrist between two tendons a gentle part. The other points are at Between Index Finger and Thumb, Finger tips and nails etc. The exact location for Acupressure Arms and Hands Points are displayed in pictures. Finger Tips are exact backside of nails. As you find the points, apply pressure on each point one by one. Use your Thumb to apply pressure.
The Inner Gate is the point you can find on the backside of your Wrist, put your fingers on your wrist and find out the most active point. As you find that point, apply Pressure to downwards on the Point with your thumb.
Between Index Finger and Thumb:
This point is well known and easy to find. With the help of your Thumb, you can find the gentle point. As you find that active point exact between your Thumb and Index Finger, apply Pressure with your other thumb and Index Finger.
Finger Tips and Nails:
The Next points are Finger Tips and Nails. You can find these points on your Nails of Fingers and Finger Tips exact behind the Nails. As you find the points, apply pressure on the points one by one for short time.
Acupressure Arms and Hands Points will help you in raising circulation to Sinus and reduce breathing problems, removing Tension from Neck, Shoulder and Head, drain the Sinus fast and improve circulation in other parts of the body. Acupressure Arms and Hands Points are helpful relieving Sinus Problems and other benefits.
Leg and Feet Points:
Acupressure Points for Sinus Congestion Leg and Feet Points are situated at the Toes, the Toes Nails and the Upper Outside Shin. These points are very helpful in Sinus Congestion.
- Toes: Start with the bottom of the Feet, find the Toes and move your hand to reach the Toes point. The Toes points are situated at Toes just like Fingers. Press the Toe tips one by one in clock wise manner or vice versa. Toes Points will not only heal the Sinuses, but also prevents the Sinuses to occur on long time practice in future.
- Toe Nails: There are Toe Nails where the Sinus Acupressure Points are situated. The points are exactly located on Thumb nail and other fingers’ nails. Find the points as displayed in Picture. Apply gentle pressure on each point in clock wise manner or Vice Versa. This will improve circulation in Sinus area.
- Upper Outside Shin: The Upper outside shin point is situated under the knee. Under the knee you will find under your knee cap. Start with your knee cap and move downwards and select the Upper outside shin. The Shin Point is exactly located where the Shin meets the Muscle. The point will be on left side in your left leg and right side in your right leg. You can easily find with help of Picture displayed below. Upper outside Shin Point will help in improvement of circulation in Sinuses and ears.
Acupressure Points for Sinus Congestion and Nasal Problems Note:-
The Acupressure Points for Sinus Congestion and Nasal Problems mentioned above are best of our knowledge and research. If you haven’t learned about the Acupressure Points for Sinus Problem Applying Techniques, Please consult a Acupressure Practitioner / Expert before trying. Acupressure Points for Sinus.